Crystal | The Boneyard

Crystal

Reaction Score
Anyone heard any news about how Crystal is progressing with her stress fracture and when she might return? Would love to see her get some significant playing time in February.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
27th this Friday is the day she is scheduled to be re-examined if I'm not mistaken.
Yep, that's what I heard. Fingers crossed.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
A challenging freshman year for Mighty Mouse. But we know some terrific times are headed her way.
"From your mouth to God's ear" as the phrase goes....

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I know that they won't rush her return and risk further damage. We shouldn't need her too much before the USC game. But as to any specific date or game, that's not the key issue anyway. Worse for Real Danger is her missing practices. This is crucial time for her to "fix" her game ahead of the NCAA. It has to be driving the coaches a little nuts to know how near, yet far away her help for her team lies.

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
I know that they won't rush her return and risk further damage. We shouldn't need her too much before the USC game. But as to any specific date or game, that's not the key issue anyway. Worse for Real Danger is her missing practices. This is crucial time for her to "fix" her game ahead of the NCAA. It has to be driving the coaches a little nuts to know how near, yet far away her help for her team lies.

Not needed? Not needed?
upload_2017-1-24_17-40-13.png

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I thought the announcers said that she starts recovery protocol tomorrow.

HGN

Reaction Score
I think once Crystal's body gets conditioned and more accustomed to the rigors of high level D1 basketball she will be fine going forward. The heavy workload of practices , games , and travel simply took its toll on her body ( feet).

Get well soon Crystal. The Huskies need you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom