Crystal Talks Splints | The Boneyard

Crystal Talks Splints

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"It's like when you make initial contact with the floor, something's cutting at your leg," Dangerfield said of the pain that comes with her shin splints. "I feel fine. It's just going to be something that I have to deal with.

"I feed off the game, whatever is going on. If things are going bad it's easy to think into that. But when things are going good, I'm dealing with it. Regardless, I want to play."

Article has much more than that because it is from Adamec, the best of the pack. You'll like it.

Dangerfield, Huskies head to Memphis

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"Mentally we're a little bit worn down because it has been a long season, but I'm sure every team has to deal with that. " I don't know about that Geno. Contrary to your "circus" analogy you are so fond of I think you have gone overboard with the on the road stuff this year.

Reaction Score
Most teams have played 2-3 games more than UConn, so pretty much everyone else has had a longer season. It does seem like the team is never home for more than a few days at a time, and the team hasn't had back to back home games since Nov. 17-19. So far this season 6 home games, 8 road games, and 4 at a neutral site.

Reaction Score
Most teams have played 2-3 games more than UConn, so pretty much everyone else has had a longer season. It does seem like the team is never home for more than a few days at a time, and the team hasn't had back to back home games since Nov. 17-19. So far this season 6 home games, 8 road games, and 4 at a neutral site.
Mental more than physical fatigue.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom