Crystal Post Draft Interview | The Boneyard

Crystal Post Draft Interview

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Nice stuff. But is Crystal wearing a Tennessee shirt? :eek::eek:

At least, the image was clipped properly. ;)

Reaction Score
Nice stuff. But is Crystal wearing a Tennessee shirt? :eek::eek:

At least, the image was clipped properly. ;)
First thing I noticed, but due to the color of the shirt and knowing Crystal lives in Tennessee my thoughts are old AAU shirt? Or possibly that of a larger sibling due to how loose it fit her?
If nothing else it adds mystique to an other wise routine interview as we all grope for anything sports. :D
Thanks for posting Rocky!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Crystal is NOT wearing a University of Tennessee shirt. I think it's an AAU shirt or something similar.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Crystal is NOT wearing a University of Tennessee shirt. I think it's an AAU shirt or something similar.

Never said University of Tennessee. Just the state name is enough. ;)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
During the interview, she used the phrase “plug-n-play”. It’s well known that Reeve likes UConn players because they fit into her system so well. Another poster commented that Crystal will be the only “natural“ point guard on the roster. If that’s true, it’s understandable why they reached out to her early on. Chrystal should do well in Minnesota once she adjusts to play at that level.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
During the interview, she used the phrase “plug-n-play”. It’s well known that Reeve likes UConn players because they fit into her system so well. Another poster commented that Crystal will be the only “natural“ point guard on the roster. If that’s true, it’s understandable why they reached out to her early on. Chrystal should do well in Minnesota once she adjusts to play at that level.
Odyssey Sims, a combo guard, is sitting out for the season. The other guards are combo guards or shooting guards:

Lexie Brown
Rachel Banham
Shenise Johnson
Linnae Harper
Erica Ogwumike

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members