Crystal: Now that is a crossover - Hey defender, how are the ankles? | The Boneyard

Crystal: Now that is a crossover - Hey defender, how are the ankles?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I remember seeing that move last year. That got me out of my chair. It was beautiful. Hoping to see a lot more of that from Crystal this season.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
See, I'd call that more of a double clutch, but whatever it was I give it a 9.

Reaction Score

I'm a heretic I know: I loved Sue from the moment I first saw her; then years later along come Moriah Jefferson and I speak heresy. Why? Because I would choose Mo over Sue in a pickup game. To prove I'm a true heretic; My love machine (inside) is confused: Sue, Moriah, Crystal--
Poor Geno forced to accept nothing but the best of the best PG's and I'm blessed to be able to watch them!! Thanks, SVC--I expect to see more of her Moriah personna break through this year
Oldude's comment below speaks volumes about Danger.

Reaction Score
Wait until you see Destiny Slocum breaking ankles in the PAC-12 this year. This kid is going to rock the PAC-12.

Reaction Score
Crystal Dangerfield reminds me more of Renee Montgomery than Moriah Jefferson. Moriah was more of a pass first and defensive point guard throughout her career (though admittedly more of a scorer her senior year) while Dangerfield and Montgomery are/were more create-offense-in-any-way-possible kind of point guards. Neither are shy about putting up shots from anywhere.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom