Crystal gets her Wings | The Boneyard

Crystal gets her Wings

Reaction Score
Feel terrible for her in that the wings are just a horrible organization and playing with Arike ( at least to me) is no joy. Really hope things turn around there during her tenure there. She is a wonderful player. I still rue the day that Saniya was drafted by them. If it had been sny other team I feel her time in the W would have been longer.

Reaction Score
Feel terrible for her in that the wings are just a horrible organization and playing with Arike ( at least to me) is no joy. Really hope things turn around there during her tenure there. She is a wonderful player. I still rue the day that Saniya was drafted by them. If it had been sny other team I feel her time in the W would have been longer.
Well said, #12in21. I watched a bunch of the Wings games during the '20 season hoping KLS would have the chance to prove the Sky had been wrong letting her go. Instead, she was frozen out by Arike and Marina, who might as well have been playing keep away from everyone else on their team.

Good luck, Crystal. I'm afraid you'll need it.

Reaction Score
You played with Arike? When,where? ND, High School, 24 hour fitness? Do tell.

Reaction Score
I live in Dallas and just can't be a fan of the Wings...when (if) the Wings move away from Arike, it could change...
Until recently, spent 10 years in Dallas area. While I am not a big fan of the Wings, it goes beyond this organization. Wings get very, very little PR, mention in the press, and no mention on radio. Let's hope Crystal has a great year and leverages that performance into better things.

Reaction Score
I think I read somewhere that Alisha Grey ( spelling?) got out of there. Glad she made it out if thst’s the case. I came to appreciate her when I watched them during the time that Saniya was there.

Reaction Score
Report: Crystal Dangerfield Signs a multi-year contract with the Dallas Wings. No words yet on MoJeff, Kiah, and Christyn

I think Christyn is still with the mystics. She’s is still rehabbing her knee and has been in their training room and court

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Maybe my memory isnt there, but wasnt there something between Dangerfield and Arike from a game at ND years back?
I believe Arike tripped her/pushed her twice. I think she may have gotten a T. Muffett apologized to the ND fans, but not to UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom