Crystal’s status? | The Boneyard

Crystal’s status?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Have there been any updates on Crystal after appearing to jam a finger and take a knee to the thigh in the USF game? I know she’s tough, but she did sit out the remainder of the game after getting knocked around.

Reaction Score
Have there been any updates on Crystal after appearing to jam a finger and take a knee to the thigh in the USF game? I know she’s tough, but she did sit out the remainder of the game after getting knocked around.
Well, Dude...let's hope that no news is good news. :D

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
That was a scary moment that silenced the Gampel crowd as the season passed before our eyes. I am also following the no news/good news philosophy but surprised that this thread may be the first time it has been mentioned anywhere.

She seemed to walk off the court pretty well, and there were only 2-3 minutes left in the game so her sitting out the balance should not be of concern.

I didn`t realize it affected her thigh, not great of course but better than her shins, I guess.

MTC

Reaction Score
When you realize that multiple players could come down with the flu or injuries, it seem like Russian roulette not to fill all the scholarship. I would think only 60-70% of your scholarship players ever get to become starters anyway.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom