crybaby | The Boneyard

crybaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Nah...

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/ot-oregon-dc-comments-about-mike-leach-i-cant-believe-this.45807/

image.jpg

Reaction Score
Backtracking already? Punkazz. Really though, your team is known for trying to run up the score to impress voters/increase rankings, and you complain about a team continuing to score against you because you have your scout team players in? Bad move, but he is moving on.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I would kill a family member to have Aliotti at UCONN. he could complain all he wants.

Just curious....why? The guy is almost 60 and has pretty much only been at Oregon....who isn't exactly known as a defensive juggernaut. Why would he be so good for UConn?

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Just curious....why? The guy is almost 60 and has pretty much only been at Oregon....who isn't exactly known as a defensive juggernaut. Why would he be so good for UConn?
Because he grew up about 10 minutes from me and I played against and coached against his family for years. :)

ShakyTheMohel

Reaction Score
Because he grew up about 10 minutes from me and I played against and coached against his family for years. :)
Ah okay. Sounds like he would be a perfect fit! ;)

Reaction Score
Yeah, dude might be batsheet insane, but he's not a criminal/used car salesman.

Most geniuses are a little crazy. I think that if you are still basing your opinion on that Adam James thing then you missed something.

Leach's teams have great offense but they have always been defensively suspect. I really enjoy following him though. WSU was terrible a few years ago and now they are respectable.

Reaction Score
Most geniuses are a little crazy. I think that if you are still basing your opinion on that Adam James thing then you missed something.

Leach's teams have great offense but they have always been defensively suspect. I really enjoy following him though. WSU was terrible a few years ago and now they are respectable.

yes - he's a mad scientist of football.

ShakyTheMohel

Reaction Score
I actually like Leach. Odd dude but entertaining...and runs a fun team to watch.

I had suggested he should be on UConn's list...i was thinking he might be tired of being second fiddle in his own state and like the idea of being the big dog in the conference...but then I saw how much he is getting paid and that he is a west coast guy. Doesn't seem like a fit..but I would love to have him at UConn.

Reaction Score
So what if WVU fires Dana Holgorsen? Probably won't happen, but I can't see him being out of work for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom