Cruel and unusual mojo punishment | The Boneyard

Cruel and unusual mojo punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
its the nightmare gift that keeps on giving.

Wife making homemade sauce as she is wont to do every couple weeks. I get home ask her if she started the sausage yet. ( I'm a good helper)

She hands me the turkey sausage I had for last weeks aborted run and says " you bought it, you're eating it"

We went too far this year. I had to take a loss on a Saturday and still eat this dreck today?

Thanks Obama Errr... I mean Deepster

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Hope you've got some of that six-ply from the halcyon days of your office loo.
It was 3 ply, and I need to update that thread. I found a stash in the storage cabinet that I bring in and out with me now. Not sharing.

Also I just realized that I'm not only eating turkey tonight but it is accompanied with yet another tomato based product. I truly can't get a break.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
AW: Hey hon, what's for dinner?
Mrs. AW: Pasta.
AW: Sounds good, wait, what the (heck) is that?
Mrs. AW: " you bought it, you're eating it"
AW: Aw, hell no, I'm not eating any turkey again, ever.
Mrs. AW: Shut up and eat the mojo sausage, commie!

CL82

Reaction Score
Wait, I was under the impression you had to eat turkey and ketchup until we win our next NCAA title?
Booyah! We're back in business boys....
sandwich-turkey-smoked-ham-tomato-ketchup-wooden-board-57106332.jpg

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
AW: Hey hon, what's for dinner?
Mrs. AW: Pasta.
AW: Sounds good, wait, what the (heck) is that?
Mrs. AW: " you bought it, you're eating it"
AW: Aw, hell no, I'm not eating any turkey again, ever.
Mrs. AW: Shut up and eat the mojo sausage, commie!

That is very sadly a pretty accurate recapping of the actual conversation

Reaction Score

Wife making homemade sauce as she is wont to do every couple weeks. I get home ask her if she started the sausage yet. ( I'm a good helper)

She hands me the turkey sausage I had for last weeks aborted run and says " you bought it, you're eating it"

We went too far this year. I had to take a loss on a Saturday and still eat this dreck today?

Don't blame me because your pimp hand ain't strong.

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, turkey sausage shouldn't be too bad in a decent meat sauce. Fire that mojo up with a bunch of nice seeded plum tomatoes, a lot of garlic, some red wine, olive oil, onions (brown a little tomato paste with the onions for flavor depth), oregano, basil, parsley, marjoram, and add whatever veggies you might like in your sauce at the end and that turkey sausage should be just fine in there. Unless it sucks. Then no one can help you.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
It was 3 ply, and I need to update that thread. I found a stash in the storage cabinet that I bring in and out with me now. Not sharing.

Also I just realized that I'm not only eating turkey tonight but it is accompanied with yet another tomato based product. I truly can't get a break.
Wait, you stroll past your co-workers carrying private stock Tyler Phommachanh into the crapper?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Wait, you stroll past your co-workers carrying private stock Tyler Phommachanh into the crapper?
It's a long story
Logistics in my favor I walk by no one.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

First it was the Rolling Rock guy, now this. Nothing more sad than seeing people bitch about Mojo excess. Shut up and Eat up.

CL82

Reaction Score
It's a long story
Logistics in my favor I walk by no one.
If your trial were being held today, Tyler Phommachanh horder would be one of the charges. You are lucky to have gotten off as lightly as you did.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
If your trial were being held today, Tyler Phommachanh horder would be one of the charges. You are lucky to have gotten off as lightly as you did.

Nope. Im the Norma Rae of Tyler Phommachanh. Ask @8893 . But things blew up in my face and now Im scrambling like a refugee taking care of myself.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Turkey sausage grilled with peppers and onions would be pretty good, though not as good as real sausage.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score

Sounds like MOAR whining!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

And you punish us by showing a guy pushing an uncooked hot dog up his nose.

How was dinner?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
And you punish us by showing a guy pushing an uncooked hot dog up his nose.

How was dinner?

@80shusky had it right. It was not as bad as I projected in the context I ate it in. I wouldve preferred some Longhini hot in their obviously but it was OK.

and that is not just any guy. That is the master digger himself. Pay respect to his talent

CL82

Reaction Score
Nope. Im the Norma Rae of Tyler Phommachanh. Ask @8893 . But things blew up in my face and now Im scrambling like a refugee taking care of myself.
I read that post. You were the Norma Rae of Tyler Phommachanh, now you are more of a Mad Max scavenger. You are the this guy of Tyler Phommachanh...

20140829_perry01_33.jpg

I actually searched for a Mad Max character, but this guy popped up and I started laughing, so I went with it, but you get the point.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I read that post. You were the Norma Rae of Tyler Phommachanh, now you are more of a Mad Max scavenger. You are the this guy of Tyler Phommachanh...

20140829_perry01_33.jpg

I actually searched for a Mad Max character, but this guy popped up and I started laughing, so I went with it, but you get the point.

Photoshop a Turkey in his Arm and a Roll of Tyler Phommachanh in his other hand and we have an all time winner

Reaction Score

The women's team can always benefit from your continued mojo suffering.

So eat the mojo sandwich, commie!!!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
@80shusky had it right. It was not as bad as I projected in the context I ate it in. I wouldve preferred some Longhini hot in their obviously but it was OK.

and that is not just any guy. That is the master digger himself. Pay respect to his talent
My first introduction to him was 45 years ago at a Hartford Capitols game, where he played for, yep, the Scranton Miners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom