Crocker sees better days ahead for UConn football defense (G. Keefe @ The Day) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Crocker sees better days ahead for UConn football defense (G. Keefe @ The Day)

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
By all accounts Crocker has a reputation as a really good guy...I’m sure they are all accurate. He had great success at Nova and took the jump to come to UConn. It didn’t work and how he is still gainfully employed as DC by UConn is beyond me. If he isn’t gone soon (with in the next week)...then it’s safe to say he will be back. If that’s the case I’ll be sure to include a nice nastygram to DB when my renewal check for our tickets next season is written.

Hope you plan on a adding 4 or 5 zeros to that check for DB to care...

Reaction Score
It'll go unnoticed.
Hope you plan on a adding 4 or 5 zeros to that check for DB to care...
I could care less if he reads it or not...fact if the matter is I’m sure there will only be 2999 other renewal apps besides mine and even that may be a stretch.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'm cursed. My #1 team surpassed the prior worst defensive season set by my #2 team. And I love defense. Never thought I'd miss the PP years.

While I don't think Crocker and Edsall are completely full of , they need to own this. They created it. If the problem came from playing all freshmen, then you don't play all freshmen. How many seasons can we have a coach throw away because the prior coach had the wrong guys and the cupboard was bare. It's the same thing Diaco said. Coach those guys. Make them better. Make them stronger. That's your job.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom