OT: Croatia | The Boneyard

OT: Croatia

Reaction Score
So I'm heading to Croatia with my wife for 10 days in late June/early July. We have a friend we went to high school with that we'll stay with in Zagreb for two nights. We plan to spend some time in Istria, Plitvice, Dubrovnik, Split, and the islands.

Has anyone been? We tend to like non-touristy things (which worries me about Dubrovnik despite its obvious beauty)--what do you recommend?

Reaction Score
Can you get to any games and do some scouting tzz?
Beat me to it. I was going to post something along the lines of - "What do I recommend? I recommend you bring a backup battery for your phone camera, get Chilli's cell phone number, and find us the next Drazen Petrovic."

Reaction Score
Dubrovnik is cool. Spent over night. Small city with old world charm. Just do not feed the wild cats...

Reaction Score
I believe it's a custom in Croatia to wife swap and this is important, the guest should make the offer. Check the pizza thread for best pizza in Zagreb

Reaction Score
So I'm heading to Croatia with my wife for 10 days in late June/early July. We have a friend we went to high school with that we'll stay with in Zagreb for two nights. We plan to spend some time in Istria, Plitvice, Dubrovnik, Split, and the islands.

Has anyone been? We tend to like non-touristy things (which worries me about Dubrovnik despite its obvious beauty)--what do you recommend?

Oh I'm going on my honeymoon in Croatia in the same timeframe lol.

But seriously if you want notes/our itinerary/hotels let me know.

Reaction Score
As already pointed out, for a small country Croatia has some of the best basketball players in the world. Do scouting for a week and spend the remaining three days with your wife.

Reaction Score
Can you get to any games and do some scouting tzz?

Have fun and travel safe!

Beat me to it. I was going to post something along the lines of - "What do I recommend? I recommend you bring a backup battery for your phone camera, get Chilli's cell phone number, and find us the next Drazen Petrovic."

As already pointed out, for a small country Croatia has some of the best basketball players in the world. Do scouting for a week and spend the remaining three days with your wife.
I'll send the notes to Oz.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Do some "scouting" for Geno while you're at it. Useful excuse if your wife inquires as to why you're observing young Croatian beauties with such rigid fixation. "Well dear, Katarina here shows some promising athletic abilities."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom