Creme | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Creme

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Hi Plebe! I have tried just about everything I can to print up the Bracketology!

I don't have a lot of tech-sense in these 71 year old bones but I've tried just about everything and the brackets ALWAYS go to the left side of the page! Creme or ESPN have it set up so you can't print up the brackets simply!

No worries buddy! Are you using a Windows computer (as opposed to a Mac)? If you're using Windows, you can use the Snipping Tool, which is a really handy way to take a screen shot. Nan covered this tool in one of her very handy technology lessons:

Bonus Lesson: The Snipping Tool

Rixxx's advice could work as well. Let us know how it works for you.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I watched a presser where Geno said there were teams that if they played their A game and UConn plays their A game there is no way UConn wins. It is a matchup dilemma for all the teams, some team you just do not match well against. So, IMHO, it does matter what teams are in you regions.
My point was that Geno has said many times that we have no control over where the committee seeds teams or how they bracket them. You still need to beat 6 really good teams to win the NC.

Do we have preferences? of course. I'd much rather have MSU in our bracket than ND or L'ville, but that's just me. I'm sure others feel differently. Bottom line, I don't think UCONN makes it to the NC game - in fact, getting to the final 4 will me a major accomplishment for this team.

Reaction Score
My point was that Geno has said many times that we have no control over where the committee seeds teams or how they bracket them. You still need to beat 6 really good teams to win the NC.

Do we have preferences? of course. I'd much rather have MSU in our bracket than ND or L'ville, but that's just me. I'm sure others feel differently. Bottom line, I don't think UCONN makes it to the NC game - in fact, getting to the final 4 will me a major accomplishment for this team.
I realize the brackets have not been determined but as of today it appears UConn will be at the Albany region. Do you really think UConn will not be the favorite to win that region regardless of the other teams in that region? UConn has lost 2 games both away to teams that are projected to be number 1 seeds and UConn is likely to be a number 1 seed. I think UConn is the favorite for th NC.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I realize the brackets have not been determined but as of today it appears UConn will be at the Albany region. Do you really think UConn will not be the favorite to win that region regardless of the other teams in that region? UConn has lost 2 games both away to teams that are projected to be number 1 seeds and UConn is likely to be a number 1 seed. I think UConn is the favorite for th NC.
Glad you feel that way. Geno doesn't, I don't think. I don't think we are the favorite either. But that's what's nice about this NCAA - there is no clear overwhelming favorite. Each team has flaws. IMHO Baylor is the most complete team followed closely by Oregon and ND. I think L'ville is a more complete team than UCONN too (we start a 6'1" "center" - and I didn't necessarily say "better", just more complete). But our starting 5 is as good as any of those other teams.

Not trying to diss MSU - they belong up there in the discussion as well. IMHO there are only 6 teams with a legit shot to win - in this order IMHO... Baylor, Oregon, L'ville, UCONN, ND, MSU. And it's really close between all of them. You could mix and match the order any way you want and probably still be correct.

Let's say ND beats L'ville and becomes the 1 seed and L'ville is put into UCONN's bracket in Albany. We already lost to them once. It's even $ who wins the rematch IMHO. If both teams play their A games... well... we will see!

Reaction Score
Glad you feel that way. Geno doesn't, I don't think. I don't think we are the favorite either. But that's what's nice about this NCAA - there is no clear overwhelming favorite. Each team has flaws. IMHO Baylor is the most complete team followed closely by Oregon and ND. I think L'ville is a more complete team than UCONN too (we start a 6'1" "center" - and I didn't necessarily say "better", just more complete). But our starting 5 is as good as any of those other teams.

Not trying to diss MSU - they belong up there in the discussion as well. IMHO there are only 6 teams with a legit shot to win - in this order IMHO... Baylor, Oregon, L'ville, UCONN, ND, MSU. And it's really close between all of them. You could mix and match the order any way you want and probably still be correct.

Let's say ND beats L'ville and becomes the 1 seed and L'ville is put into UCONN's bracket in Albany. We already lost to them once. It's even $ who wins the rematch IMHO. If both teams play their A games... well... we will see!
UConn is the best example of Positionless basketball and IMHO they have been so far a long time. If the UConn players play their A game, I do not see Baylor or any other team beating them. Just my opinion, but I have watched WBB for a number of years and although UConn has flaws when they are really clicking they are a joy to watch.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
UConn is the best example of Positionless basketball and IMHO they have been so far a long time. If the UConn players play their A game, I do not see Baylor or any other team beating them. Just my opinion, but I have watched WBB for a number of years and although UConn has flaws when they are really clicking they are a joy to watch.

Thanks. Now please Geno that. :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom