Creating A Mountain To Climb | The Boneyard

Creating A Mountain To Climb

Reaction Score
Hurley needs to go to a new starting lineup because the last 2 games we have no offense coming out of the blocks resulting in big deficits. I hope he’s not going to be stubborn about this. OK we’re not a good shooting team but there must be some combination that doesn’t put us down 18 off the bat.

Reaction Score
Hurley needs to go to a new starting lineup because the last 2 games we have no offense coming out of the blocks resulting in big deficits. I hope he’s not going to be stubborn about this. OK we’re not a good shooting team but there must be some combination that doesn’t put us down 18 off the bat.
If Bouk can’t go next game rest assured you’ll see Adams out there to start. As asinine as that is.

Reaction Score
UCONN has been in these games which in itself is amazing with talent like Bouk gone.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
When the game started the ball was passed around the outside. The guards have to be more aggressive getting into the lane and finding open men. We had too few open looks.

Reaction Score
If you want to talk about mountains to climb, get us a Mamalukeshavilli. That guy came out ready to play. His passes to the open shooters on the outside were phenomenal. He changed the game. Even though there is potential with our current centers, none of them could match the bulk and ability to move and create like this guy did today. Also, and this is not criticism of our guards, but even their guards made our guards look like dwarfs. I was, however, very impressed with Jalen Gaffney. David against Goliath.

Reaction Score
We're talking about a team that was coming of their 3rd shutdown of the season. And they a few shots go in and out. Whaley and Sanogo had a few early good looks that just didn't drop.

Reaction Score
Butler was wire to wire. This has been the only game since then.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom