Crazy DT - Sue Matchup | The Boneyard

Crazy DT - Sue Matchup

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Crazy game all around. DT was stellar 6-12 from 3 while Sue 0-8 and ends her 31 game streak with a 3pt shot. Sue had a chance of a game tying 3 and took the shot off 1 leg and almost went in. Also a held ball between Sue and Diana with both barking like (loving?) Huskies at each other.

Other UConn Alum Observations

Forget the outside shooting, Gabby needs to have confidence to drive inside. Why is she the only player in the WNBA who seems to care if she misses
Tina missed 2 FT's that would have iced the game. DT would later take care of that.

In general, so many missed shots that were reasonably open on both sides.

I like DT's body ;language with the new coach. Always nodding. She seems to have useful things to say.

Reaction Score
Crazy game all around. DT was stellar 6-12 from 3 while Sue 0-8 and ends her 31 game streak with a 3pt shot. Sue had a chance of a game tying 3 and took the shot off 1 leg and almost went in. Also a held ball between Sue and Diana with both barking like (loving?) Huskies at each other.

Other UConn Alum Observations

Forget the outside shooting, Gabby needs to have confidence to drive inside. Why is she the only player in the WNBA who seems to care if she misses
Tina missed 2 FT's that would have iced the game. DT would later take care of that.

In general, so many missed shots that were reasonably open on both sides.

I like DT's body ;language with the new coach. Always nodding. She seems to have useful things to say.
If Stewie comes back Gabby needs to sit, they still won'have Russell for 4 weeks, need to bring Cunae back. Get rid of the 3 forwards who bring nothing to the team.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I thought it was guaranteed Gabby was gonna be great this year, because she played well in Europe. There was a reason I was waiting til she actually proved it playing in the WNBA before I got too excited.

Looks like Loyd was about the only player from the Storm doing any scoring. Like late last year when Stewie and Bird missed some games, she's trying to carry the team by herself but can't quite do it. Except Bird wasn't missing today.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom