Craig Victor (UofA xfer) - Any shot? | The Boneyard

Craig Victor (UofA xfer) - Any shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He was a top 40 guy, #9 PF in the 2013 HS class. He could be eligible for spring semester '16 if he picks a school before its spring semester starts. It doesn't look like we were on his radar. Playing time is probably the key issue for him. With Facey here for 2 more years (plus Lubin for 3), that doesn't look like a fit. There may be academic problems too. Have I sold him well? :rolleyes:

Do any of our recruiting gurus here know if we have a shot or if we're even inquiring?

As a PF, he'll probably end up at Georgetown anyway.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I'll be shocked if he ends up anywhere other than LSU.

Reaction Score
LSU is stockpiling. Just got another top HS kid who changed his mind.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
LSU is stockpiling. Just got another top HS kid who changed his mind.

LSU's inability to secure HS basketball talents within the state has always been perplexing. Louisiana consistently produces enough talent to feed LSU.

Heck, UConn tapped the Louisiana pipeline consistently in the 90's- Hayward, King, Cormier.

Reaction Score
LSU's inability to secure HS basketball talents within the state has always been perplexing. Louisiana consistently produces enough talent to feed LSU.

Heck, UConn tapped the Louisiana pipeline consistently in the 90's- Hayward, King, Cormier.

Almost stole Brandon Bass too from what I recall. John Thomas in the 70's was the 2nd or 3rd best rebounder in UConn history from Baton Rouge I believe.

Reaction Score

John Thomas too back in the day.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I read a tweet that he is tired of their "What's your vector, Victor?" jokes.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Almost stole Brandon Bass too from what I recall. John Thomas in the 70's was the 2nd or 3rd best rebounder in UConn history from Baton Rouge I believe.

John Thomas was from Bogalusa, LA, a small town in the southeastern part of the state on the Pearl River border with MS. We had two other guys from Bogalusa that were good players on the football team in the early 70's...the Thompson brothers, Donnie and Ronnie, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom