OT - Craig Ferguson goes out with a bang | The Boneyard

OT - Craig Ferguson goes out with a bang

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
The best part of the end of my day is over. Craig Ferguson, one of the funniest? coolest? refreshing? brutally honest? original? American by choice? all and more of the above?

Yes

His last show was last night. If you have never seen him, you don't know what you missed. I know what I will be missing.

Anyway, his last show went out with a bang...actually opened with a bang, this great number, which I want to share with you....it opens with Craig lip syncing the group who originally created the song and ends....well, you will see.

It's a great anthem. Joyous. And that is Craig Ferguson. Enjoy

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
The tune is "Bank your Drum" by Dead Man Fall.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Simply awesome, I will greatly miss Craig Ferguson on the LLS. He did become the best of all the Late or Late, Late hosts.

Reaction Score
The best part of the end of my day is over. Craig Ferguson, one of the funniest? coolest? refreshing? brutally honest? original? American by choice? all and more of the above?

Yes

His last show was last night. If you have never seen him, you don't know what you missed. I know what I will be missing.

Anyway, his last show went out with a bang...actually opened with a bang, this great number, which I want to share with you....it opens with Craig lip syncing the group who originally created the song and ends....well, you will see.

It's a great anthem. Joyous. And that is Craig Ferguson. Enjoy

Thanks!! He is clearly the best and most original late night host. He should have been hired to replace Letterman not Colbert. He will be missed in my house.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Thanks!! He is clearly the best and most original late night host. He should have been hired to replace Letterman not Colbert. He will be missed in my house.

Believe it or not, it was his job to lose. He declined the offer. He, as he puts it, wants to "walk the earth and solve crimes"

LOL

He is doing a "Hot and Grumpy Tour: Walking the Earth". I can't find a website, but you can google the name and see the places selling tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom