CPTV Sports/Sun mystery | The Boneyard

CPTV Sports/Sun mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
CPTV Sports is broadcasting tomorrow's Sun game live. But apparently, they don't want anyone to know what other games they are covering. Their website says "We'll show other selected live games this season." They don't say which ones.

Why the mystery? Why not post a schedule of broadcasts? Don't they want anyone to watch? Doesn't seem like a good marketing strategy to me.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
CPTV Sports is broadcasting tomorrow's Sun game live. But apparently, they don't want anyone to know what other games they are covering. Their website says "We'll show other selected live games this season." They don't say which ones.

Why the mystery? Why not post a schedule of broadcasts? Don't they want anyone to watch? Doesn't seem like a good marketing strategy to me.
Only guess is they don't know yet. Possibly hasn't been finalized yet????

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Or, they have to do a budget/rights dance with ESPN and other providers.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
If you go to JA's blog on the Courant website, he has posted the entire CPTV/Sun schedule.

Reaction Score
If you go to JA's blog on the Courant website, he has posted the entire CPTV/Sun schedule.

Thank you. It's also now up on the CPTV Sports website. I hope they can call attention to it and maybe increase their ratings.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
SO where's the game???? Can't find it anywhere.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom