CPTV Sports marathon | The Boneyard

CPTV Sports marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If you missed their live broadcasts of the state high school basketball championships, they are replaying them all day today. If you can only see one game, make it the class S girls final between Capital Prep and Thomaston at 4:00pm.

Not that it's a good game, but Capital Prep has a freshman named Kiah Gillespie who is worth watching. She is already an amazing player, and if she develops over the next 3 years, look out. She cold be a star. Capital Prep is moving up to class M next year.

Reaction Score
If you missed their live broadcasts of the state high school basketball championships, they are replaying them all day today. If you can only see one game, make it the class S girls final between Capital Prep and Thomaston at 4:00pm.

Not that it's a good game, but Capital Prep has a freshman named Kiah Gillespie who is worth watching. She is already an amazing player, and if she develops over the next 3 years, look out. She cold be a star. Capital Prep is moving up to class M next year.
I think Gillespie is a soph this year. There was an article about her and the team a few days ago in the Courant.

Reaction Score
I think Gillespie is a soph this year. There was an article about her and the team a few days ago in the Courant.

My bad. I started paying attention to her in the second half when the announcer said she had three more years. It stuck in my head until I watched the replay, which made very clear she was a soph. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom