CoxHub: Hamidou Diallo has a Killer Instinct | The Boneyard

CoxHub: Hamidou Diallo has a Killer Instinct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.coxhub.com/articles/hami...op-class-of-2017-prospect-has-killer-instinct

As a player, Diallo is an explosive athlete with good size at the two-guard position. He's able to blow by, or practically jump over, almost any defender he faces at this level. What's scary is that he's really only just scratching the surface of his potential.

From a skill standpoint, Diallo has worked hard to improve his three-point shooting and that continues to be an ongoing process. He's also learning to utilize his athleticism in the mid-range game, in terms of his ability to rise up in traffic. Overall, his total skill set needs to continue to develop as does his general understanding of the game. Right now, when he decides he's going to score, he puts his head down and flies to the rim as quickly as he can. Once he further develops the different elements of his scoring arsenal, then he'll have to learn to utilize that versatility by reading the defense, making good decisions with his shot selection, learn the nuances of timing and how to score within the flow of a half-court offense.

Reaction Score
This might sound like a loaded comment, but I intend it as straightforward as possible: his game sounds like Dyson's.

Reaction Score
Need this kid. That write up just makes me want him more.

Reaction Score
This might sound like a loaded comment, but I intend it as straightforward as possible: his game sounds like Dyson's.
Was thinking the exact same thing, and unlike a lot of folks on this board I'd love another dyson on the squad

Reaction Score
Was thinking the exact same thing, and unlike a lot of folks on this board I'd love another dyson on the squad

Me too. Dyson had his shortcomings, but he was still studly. Diallo has more upside, imo.

Reaction Score

He retweeted that two days ago.

Maybe I thought there was more for some reason. But regardless, he's making it clear that his recruitment is wide open.

Reaction Score

He retweeted that two days ago.

Maybe I thought there was more for some reason. But regardless, he's making it clear that his recruitment is wide open.

Wow! Didnt know Maclamore was a cuse fan.

Reaction Score
He needs to make it more obvious he's coming to us. If your reading this Diallo only post our stuff from now on or else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom