Cowboys fan looking forward to 2021 | The Boneyard

Cowboys fan looking forward to 2021

Reaction Score
Wyoming alumnus and fan here. I was pleased to see UConn become the replacement game for Clemson who apparently didn’t want to take on the Cowboys. ;) Living in Virginia, I’ll be coming up for the game, assuming we have this COVID thing under control by then. I was surprised to learn that the Huskies’ stadium is located some twenty miles away from the Storrs campus in East Hartford. So, does anyone have any suggestions on places to stay, eat, and check out in East Hartford pregame? Any information would be appreciated. Meanwhile, here’s wishing the Huskies good luck in 2020.

Reaction Score
You can stay in downtown Hartford and easily Uber to the stadium. The tailgating is great as the stadium will be surrounded with vehicles and you should have no problem joining in on the tailgate scene as everyone is friendly and welcoming. The suburban town of Manchester is about 5 miles down the road and has all the usual restaurants and a large mall with plenty of options. An easy Uber ride from there as well. Most tailgating begins about five hours before the game.

Reaction Score
Check out Wadsworth Atheneum in Hartford. You'd want to stay in downtown Hartford, as above poster stated. The best attractions are in Hartford, in that area. I'd rent or bring a car and drive around.

Reaction Score
Wyoming alumnus and fan here. I was pleased to see UConn become the replacement game for Clemson who apparently didn’t want to take on the Cowboys. ;) Living in Virginia, I’ll be coming up for the game, assuming we have this COVID thing under control by then. I was surprised to learn that the Huskies’ stadium is located some twenty miles away from the Storrs campus in East Hartford. So, does anyone have any suggestions on places to stay, eat, and check out in East Hartford pregame? Any information would be appreciated. Meanwhile, here’s wishing the Huskies good luck in 2020.

welcome! I love Wyoming.

Reaction Score
There are no buffalo or geysers in Hartford. But it is a nice small city. But with the virus who knows if there will be football.

Reaction Score
Restaurants and Dining

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom