Cowboy ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

Cowboy ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. Both teams came out going mano-a-mano with the bigs the first couple possessions. Sanogo won, as Cisse went to the bench with a pair of fouls in the first 3 minutes.
  2. OKstate getting in foul trouble early. 7 fouls to 2 at 11 minutes.
  3. Ajax missed a three at 9:35 or so, but his form looked much better than usual.
  4. I like it when we go on a 15 nothing run.
  5. Our rebounding got much better the last 5 minutes or so of the half. We went from a 1 board advantage to a 7 board advantage.
  6. Halftime, 31 of our 48 points between Hawk and Adama.
  7. Ajax only 6 points at the half, but he's driven this team to the lead with his defense and his dimes.
  8. Boone with 7 early points is OKstate's leading scorer, but he's been on the bench a lot after picking up his 2nd foul.
  9. We have no-one with more than one foul at the half. OKstate has four with 2 and one with 3.
  10. My guess as the 2nd half is about to start, is that they go in to Cisse a lot, mostly trying to get Adama in foul trouble. I wouldn't be surprised if Hurley subs in Clingan earlier than usual to put a stop to that nonsense.
  11. 15:50, Ajax to Adama -- the prettiest Alley Oop I've seen since... I don't know... Magic to Worthy?
  12. We're not shooting well so far in the 2nd half and we've forgotten how to get an offensive rebound. Alleyne is hurting us on D, too. 20 point lead down to 11.
  13. Clingan comes in, and Cisse is out with 4 fouls 2 minutes later.
  14. At 1:50 left, Newton got trapped while trying to use clock. First by two guys, then a third. Before the third got there, he had a relatively easy passing opportunity to a wide open Hawkins. I've noticed it before but that one really makes me wonder if Newton's peripheral vision is really limited.
  15. Ajax had double digit (11 pts) scoring, but more notably he led us in rebounds (7), assists (6) and steals (3).
  16. I was disappointed in only 11 assists on 21 field goals for the Huskies, until I checked out Oklahoma's 5 dimes on 22 FGs.
  17. We lost all three scoring percentage columns in the box score, and still won by double digits.
  18. JoeyC is proving every game that he's more than just a spot up three point artist. He's really made me switch from doubter to fan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24
Top Bottom