Coverage we can look forward to from ESPN | The Boneyard

Coverage we can look forward to from ESPN

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

ESPN is running a series called "Chasing Ghosts" where they breakdown a program that had some glory years in the past but is not as good now. I haven't read all of them, but the ESPN conference teams seem to get a lot more gentle treatment than the Fox conference teams.

I was puzzled to see ESPN have a story on their main college basketball page about Depaul, but then when I saw that they had done St. Johns, and Georgetown was up next, it made a lot more sense. ESPN basically says Depaul will suck forever, and is not particularly kind to St. Johns either. I am pretty sure UConn has made the lineup card on this series with our recent announcement.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score

ESPN is running a series called "Chasing Ghosts" where they breakdown a program that had some glory years in the past but is not as good now. I haven't read all of them, but the ESPN conference teams seem to get a lot more gentle treatment than the Fox conference teams.

I was puzzled to see ESPN have a story on their main college basketball page about Depaul, but then when I saw that they had done St. Johns, and Georgetown was up next, it made a lot more sense. ESPN basically says Depaul will suck forever, and is not particularly kind to St. Johns either. I am pretty sure UConn has made the lineup card on this series with our recent announcement.
I can’ t wait for their piece on my alma mater NYU!!

Reaction Score
Why woudn't we expect this from ESPN. They got/get what they want from the state of CT. They have given nothing to the State flagship University they reside in that gave them big time basketball games from the 90s to until a little while ago. Didn't help us one bit. What we need to do is win. And win big time.

Reaction Score
This is how they will take their anger of us leaving the AAC out

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom