Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Anyone looking for a $120 bar rag?
cout (2).jpg

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
As long as they keep their grubby hands off of Dybala, I don't care.

Reaction Score
Dybala is such a stud. His time will come soon enough - same with Dembele and Mbappe

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Not for Liverpool.
Fake news. Klopp and FSG aren't selling and he isn't agitating for the move. I follow the Liverpool Echo - they have been consistently plugged in for years. The say he is staying and their sources are the club.

Just get Virgil Van Dyke and we will win the league!!#YNWA

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Fake news. Klopp and FSG aren't selling and he isn't agitating for the move. I follow the Liverpool Echo - they have been consistently plugged in for years. The say he is staying and their sources are the club.

I have the Echo bookmarked as well. It looks like there may be still hope. But I'm a Red Sox fan and know better than to totally trust FSG.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Mbappe has so many soccer relationships in this life.
Only one or two will last.
He has gone through all the pain and strife.
Then he turned his back and they're gone so fast.
So Mbappe, hold on the ones who really care.
In the end they'll be the only ones there.
And when you get old and start losing your hair,
Mbappe, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop
Ba du, yeah
Mbappe, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba du dop
Ba du bop, ba du dop
Ba du, yeah

hardcorehusky

Reaction Score
I have the Echo bookmarked as well. It looks like there may be still hope. But I'm a Red Sox fan and know better than to totally trust FSG.

Henry and Co have never sold for money. The model was to develop young players and sell them off for big profit while having the next young one ready to plug in. Similar to Borussia Dortmund.

Problem is, Coutinho has blossomed into star and there is no one who can do what he does. Not Lallana, not Wijanldum, Not Can, Mane, or Salah. Henderson can do some of the things but is a level lower and no one can dribble like the Little Magician. He is the key player when teams park the bus. Like that chicken Mourinho!! My dig at Man U- I feel better now.

hardcorehusky

Reaction Score
I think I agree but they really should be spending more money.
Klopp really really wanted Naby Keita and VVD. There does not appear to be a Plan B. Not sure why Sakho is still on the books- I think they want to ship him to Southampton as a make weight in the VVD deal.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
If I were Barca I would go for Dembele and Seri. If there is any money left I would go for coutinho and throw in Dennis Suarez with the deal. Obviously if they can't get Seri, dybala, or dembele then they should go for coutinho. I think Dembele has a more promising future and I think he would be a menace on the left wing while coutinho and seri would be great in the midfield. Iniesta is old and can run anymore and Rakatic could start but would be good off the bench.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Real Madrid just curb stomped Barcelona with Ronaldo and Bale on the bench. That has got to raise Coutinho's price another 20M euro at least. Even so, that place is in turmoil. He's better staying put.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Real Madrid just curb stomped Barcelona with Ronaldo and Bale on the bench. That has got to raise Coutinho's price another 20M euro at least. Even so, that place is in turmoil. He's better staying put.
Yea Barca is getting old and needs some retooling. On the other hand Real is really stacked and I doubt anyone can really play with them this year.

Reaction Score
Barca's core is at that age where things can start going downhill and fast. Real is that good, and, recently has been better developing youngsters and promoting them to the first squad - almost out-Barcelonaing Barcelona. Where are the La Masia grads?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Barca's core is at that age where things can start going downhill and fast. Real is that good, and, recently has been better developing youngsters and promoting them to the first squad - almost out-Barcelonaing Barcelona. Where are the La Masia grads?
They were talking about that on a radio show last night. A lot of them left because they couldn't break in due to Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Alves, Pique along with Messi/Suarez/Neymar. Like Thiago is at Bayern. Bartra is at Dortmund. Sandro is at Everton. Lot of them spread out through La Liga. Dos Santos brothers are in LA now.

Reaction Score
And according to ESPNFC, Liverpool rejected a 3rd bid for Coutinho. After FCB got trounced by Real I'm sure the price doubled.

Is our next great American hope, Ben Lederman back with La Masia?

hardcorehusky

Reaction Score
Liverpool will NOT sell Coutinho this year. Too late to plot a like replacement. Next year, he will be in Barcelona. Personally, I hope Liverpool picks up Julian Draxler.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Liverpool will NOT sell Coutinho this year. Too late to plot a like replacement. Next year, he will be in Barcelona. Personally, I hope Liverpool picks up Julian Draxler.
Yeah he's not going this year. But would he go in January if Barca don't get replacements?

Reaction Score
He would be great at Barca. Barca doesn't need coutinho and could get better players for that price.

Dortmund is asking for too much money. Dembele is on suspension for holding out at Dortmund.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom