Courtney Ekmark | The Boneyard

Courtney Ekmark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
pic.twitter.com/uKMWfA8F

Looks like someone is already putting in some work in her Connecticut T-Shirt...

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score
pic.twitter.com/uKMWfA8F

Looks like someone is already putting in some work in her Connecticut T-Shirt...

Courtney looks like Ann Strother. Hope she can play like Ann.

Reaction Score
The downside when someone like Courtney commits early is that we have to wait SO LONG until they're at Storrs!

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
The downside when someone like Courtney commits early is that we have to wait SO LONG until they're at Storrs!

I believe Courtney and her mom will be in Storrs tomorrow. She'll be on campus to spend some time with the coaches and play pick-up with some future teammates.

Reaction Score
You know what I meant, UConnCat! I meant on the Gampel floor playing for us!!

Reaction Score
I thought the resemblance was uncanny. Even the form at the start of her shot was very close.
I think everyone will be mildly surprised about how good her all around game is going to be.

Slimmer

Reaction Score
Does anyone on the BY get by to see the girls play pickup anymore. We used to have a couple of people who would stop by and report.I read a blog by Stef Dolson saying how Morgan Tuck and Kelly were were going at each other rebounding the BBALL. Or how lil' Mighty Mo is so quick and fast, and can dart around anyone. I would love to see Court in the mix as well. Isn't she coming to Storrs tomorrow? I read somewhere also that Stewie would be in town soon too.
If anyone gets to watch, please report. Hell, I would gladly PAY to see these young ladies run some pickup !

Slimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22