Courtney Ekmark video: Basketball is my life | The Boneyard

Courtney Ekmark video: Basketball is my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I can't wait to see Courtney play. She is without doubt the type of player everyone wants at UCONN.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
She will be one of the next great ones.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Nice video, thanks for sharing

HGN

Reaction Score
Good video..........She has a lot of personality , character , and confidence. Traits that are going to benefit her well at UConn... A definite plus for the Huskies.

Welcome Courtney.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
"North Carolina offered me in 8th grade and Duke offered beginning of freshman year..."

What is it with some of these programs? Does anyone know the earliest Geno has ever offered a player a scholly?

Reaction Score
If she has half the game that she has the gab, the team is set for a leader for years to come, first KML then Courtney. Working with Shea will be fruitful for Courtney.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
"North Carolina offered me in 8th grade and Duke offered beginning of freshman year..."

What is it with some of these programs? Does anyone know the earliest Geno has ever offered a player a scholly?
I don't remember any committing before their Jr year.

Reaction Score
Semantics. We knew of her skills and she visited prob with M and D. Told us she wanted us and we offered. Could have been vice versa. Now immaterial. She will be a great one.

Reaction Score
I would absolutely bet that if Courtney could come out this year she would contribute heavily to UCONN's minutes. Remember when St Mary's won the mythical high school championship in Courtney's soph. year. She played with 5 Seniors who went on to sign Div 1 schollys.
She gets 1 year with Kaleena, and 2 with Stewie. I see her probably doing a lot of what Kaleena has done for UCONN ! I think that 1 year she gets with Kaleena will be very important to her.

She is absolutely the perfect , ideal UCONN recruit. Full of confidence, only wanted to play for UCONN., perfect GPA, will listen to Geno, and RUN through walls for him.
Can't wait for her to start lighting it up. Welcome Courtney !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom