Courant - David Pindell Article | The Boneyard

Courant - David Pindell Article

Reaction Score

Link fixed: UConn Football Insider: Is David Pindell The Answer At Quarterback?

>>"He's not really a Twitter guy, not really a Facebook guy, not really a 'How many uniforms do you have?' guy," Duda said. "He's just a guy who loves to play. If you let him, he'd throw the ball 1,000 times a day. He's not what most people are accustomed to. He doesn't talk much, but that's just who he is. He's easy to coach. He missed zero practices in two years, zero meetings, zero classes, zero meals, zero lifts. How many people do that?"<<

>>"He has a rifle for an arm and can throw the thing as well as anyone we've ever had," Duda said. "He gets himself out of trouble because he can really run. And he's very accurate. He's a wonderful player, but frankly a really good teammate and really good friend to everybody. You'll think he's just another guy until he throws it. Then, you won't. It's a good move, I think. Certainly [UConn is] getting a dedicated guy, so it's a good deal."<<

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Idea situation is this kid is amazing, beats out Shirriefs and starts next two years, giving way to a QB battle between Washington and Mcafee for the 2020 season (w/ both of them redshirting this year).

Reaction Score
I just have a really good feeling about this guy . . . can't explain it.
You may be suffering from the common malady known as UQUO or Unknown Quarterback Unfounded Optimism. Sometimes referred to as BQMB or Backup Quarterback is Much Better disease Symptoms include a persistent blame placed on the current quarterback, an irrational belief that someone watching from the stands is a better talent evaluator than coaches who watch hours of film and see performance daily on the practice field and finally that future performance can be predicted solely by watching a HUDL highlight tape. For more information search Web Md for 'Palatineitis'

Reaction Score
You may be suffering from the common malady known as UQUO or Unknown Quarterback Unfounded Optimism. Sometimes referred to as BQMB or Backup Quarterback is Much Better disease Symptoms include a persistent blame placed on the current quarterback, an irrational belief that someone watching from the stands is a better talent evaluator than coaches who watch hours of film and see performance daily on the practice field and finally that future performance can be predicted solely by watching a HUDL highlight tape. For more information search Web Md for 'Palatineitis'

Possibly. But historically:

I did not want Frazer to start over Lorenzen.
I was hoping that Nebrich would eventually be the answer, but didn't want him starting as a Freshman
I thought Shirreffs was the best QB on the roster for the last two seasons by a wide margin

I think it's just a hunch as opposed to a larger problem . . .

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Possibly. But historically:

I did not want Frazer to start over Lorenzen.
I was hoping that Nebrich would eventually be the answer, but didn't want him starting as a Freshman
I thought Shirreffs was the best QB on the roster for the last two seasons by a wide margin

I think it's just a hunch as opposed to a larger problem . . .
I am excited because he is the QB that RE and RL seemed to really want to come here and run the offense. Add that to RE's lukewarm take on the QBs in the spring, and it feels like the door is open for Pindell.

Or I may have UQUO. Could go either way.

Reaction Score
If it's such a great deal for UConn then why isn't Alabama recruiting him? look, I hope the kid is the second coming of Gregg Warde or Donovan McNabb or Warren Moon. Hope for the best, just don't bet on it. That said, bring it Mr. Pindell! Show us what you got.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Palatineitis is definitely a thing.

If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Palatineitis, you may be entitled to monetary compensation...
It sounds like something that ought to be able to be cleared up with ointment, doesn't it?

Reaction Score
It sounds like something that ought to be able to be cleared up with ointment, doesn't it?

I think I found a treatment.

images.jpg

Reaction Score
What happened To Desmond Conner? He hasn't written anything about UCONN in ages. He finally get fired for all his anti-UCONN rants?

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
What happened To Desmond Conner? He hasn't written anything about UConn in ages. He finally get fired for all his anti-UConn rants?
He was switched to a different beat for the Courant, I believe small local colleges.

Reaction Score
If it's such a great deal for UConn then why isn't Alabama recruiting him? look, I hope the kid is the second coming of Gregg Warde or Donovan McNabb or Warren Moon. Hope for the best, just don't bet on it. That said, bring it Mr. Pindell! Show us what you got.

Comments like this make it harder and harder to come to the BY.

Reaction Score
On the topic of Alabama quarterbacks, its funny that Dan O has had a more distinguished NFL career than every Alabama alum since Ken Stabler.

Reaction Score
Why did NC State let Russel Wilson (the better QB) walk after his senior season to play Mike Glennon? Because it is an inexact science.

Reaction Score
Palatineitis is definitely a thing.

If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Palatineitis, you may be entitled to monetary compensation...
Stop pretending you know what I think. You have no clue.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
What a .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom