Couple of pics from autograph signing at “The Rent” | The Boneyard

Couple of pics from autograph signing at “The Rent”

Reaction Score
647D3F54-FF9D-4E68-B3B7-E89C683C376B.jpeg

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
You are right, Bags, even tho Gabby didn't actually see any minutes in that Stamford game.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Thanks so very much for this and to everyone else for the great pictures, but I believe Ryan Matthew Kieft is wrong. I think UConn lost Gabby's 2nd game ever (against Stanford) as well as the last one she played, right?
Right, and every word you said hurt.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I think a few wear contacts as well.

You're definitely correct. Also, Crystal, Azura, and (I think) Andra don't wear glasses when they play. I suspect they wear contacts when they play and just find them uncomfortable, although Andra is the only one I remember seeing in glasses in the Italy pics (so maybe Hoops is onto something). I wore contacts for four years when I still played football. Hated every minute of them. I remember an eye exam a few years later in which the optometrist took one look at my eyes and said, "Geez, you're never going to float a contact lens in those eyes."

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Check the muscularity of the arms, shoulders, legs on Kia and Gabby (and on a smaller scale, CD5)... such powerful athletes. That doesn't happen without some serious work. Wishing every one of them the best of health through the whole season.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Check the muscularity of the arms, shoulders, legs on Kia and Gabby (and on a smaller scale, CD5)... such powerful athletes. That doesn't happen without some serious work. Wishing every one of them the best of health through the whole season.
Also note that #25 has lost significant weight and gained muscle definition.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom