Couldn't have asked for a better turnout | The Boneyard

Couldn't have asked for a better turnout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah the memphis lost still hurts(betting 150 also hurts) and getting blownout to temple also sucked, but look at how great it turned out.

USF 1st rd get a game in, Cincinnati a team that Uconn has beaten before in this tourny, then Tulsa a team that is inconsistent, and the final would be vs smu/temple or memphis.

You gotta love the way it turned out

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Eh I would have rather won out at 19-11 and finished the regular season on a high note. Losing two straight going into the tourney = no mojo
Wasn't exactly great mojo getting pasted by Louisville in the regular season finale last year either;).

Reaction Score
Wasn't exactly great mojo getting pasted by Louisville in the regular season finale last year either;).

Or getting beat by ND at home in 2011...

Reaction Score
Cincy in the quarters will be the toughest matchup IMO. If they can get past them I like their chances against Tulsa and whoever is in the finals.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Good lord if this thread isn't the ultimate mojo death-pen I don't know what is.

First we're talking about how excited we are that we lost two straight to end the season so we can play an extra game this week.

And now we're talking about which of the four games will be the toughest?

Here's a clue for those who might just be tuning in: all of them. And it starts with a team that has a cow for a mascot.

Reaction Score
the odds went from +250 to +620 for uconn to win the american, JESUS
Sounds like a good opportunity to parlay my winnings into NCAA tournament tickets. What region do you think they'll have us in?:cool:

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I love today's game. A somewhat classic Big East matchup.

Reaction Score
As classic as we're gonna get, its going to be a slugfest, so I hope the refs have those whistles ready. If they call it fair and we can hit our shots, we take it

What does everyone think of the court? Its a little basic but I like that it looks totally different for the tourney

Reaction Score
Couldn't believe it when I pulled up my book. I was predicting a PK...
same, last year it was uconn pk or +1 also on friday vs cincy, we'll always remember that killpatrick missed layup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom