Could UCONN beat... | The Boneyard

Could UCONN beat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You under estimate how badly UMess stinks. They are worse than us.

Reaction Score
Sagarin says the UConn would be a 13 point favorite over UMass...

Reaction Score
AthlonMitch
5:04pm via Twitter for Mac
Oregon has more TDs (56) than UMass has points for the season (55).

With full realization that we are 0-6 and shouldn't be poking anyone :oops:

Reaction Score
You under estimate how badly UMess stinks. They are worse than us.

There is a 3 point home loss to USF without some key players from USF. It would be an interesting game.

Reaction Score
Our team just has a disease. They just are sick to the point where they will be 2nd best on any field until they snap out of it. They flat out don't know how to win games.

Reaction Score
Our team just has a disease. They just are sick to the point where they will be 2nd best on any field until they snap out of it. They flat out don't know how to win games.

That's a good analogy. They are damaged goods. The OL has been destroyed physically, mentally and emotionally. The defense has their third DC in 4 years and the offense has it's third OC in 4 years. (one very bad one did the most damage)

Assistant coaching does not seem to be very impressive but they may get a pass as it seems PP had his hands in most everything, especially the defense.

You can't have horrific coaching and multiple coordinator changes and expect to recover quickly. If TJ can keep the guys together I would think by RU we would see some results.

Give me a Rutgers win and a beat down of Memphis to send us into the off season and I'll be ok.

Reaction Score
AthlonMitch
5:04pm via Twitter for Mac
Oregon has more TDs (56) than UMass has points for the season (55).

With full realization that we are 0-6 and shouldn't be poking anyone :oops:

Oregon has 56 TD's? That's more than UConn had in the PP era (Lyle McCombs right, Lyle McCombs left). Can we get someone who knows who to put together some offense.

Reaction Score
Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Of course, you idiot.

I'd like to see what type of facts that can support that UCONN would beat UMASS? Both teams are bad. USF is in the same boat and UCONN lost to USF. It would be an interesting game...that's my point.

Reaction Score
until they beat someone, it would be foolish to assume they can beat anyone.

I'd like to see what type of facts that can support that UCONN would beat UMASS? Both teams are bad. USF is in the same boat and UCONN lost to USF. It would be an interesting game...that's my point.

It doesn't mean they CAN'T beat them. Of course of they COULD beat them and that is the quest that was asked, not would they. Could UConn beat USF? Yes, they just didn't. Same goes for Towson, Mich, MD...

Reaction Score
It doesn't mean they CAN'T beat them. Of course of they COULD beat them and that is the quest that was asked, not would they. Could UConn beat USF? Yes, they just didn't. Same goes for Towson, Mich, MD...

well damned if that isn't splitting hairs

Reaction Score
CFNnes has UCONN listed at 117 nationally. The worst of the BCS schools. UMASS is at 119. A close game. UMASS has played a tough occ like CT.

Reaction Score
Middle Tenn State is on right now. I think they are also playing Saturday @ Idaho, and then next Tuesday for North Texas

Reaction Score
Middle Tenn State is on right now. I think they are also playing Saturday @ Idaho, and then next Tuesday for North Texas

They play FOR North Texas or against? I'm splitting hairs.

Reaction Score
We got a dude with an avatar that is Steve Martin as "The Jerk" talking to a dude whose name is "TheJerk." Any doubt this is the same person??

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
We got a dude with an avatar that is Steve Martin as "The Jerk" talking to a dude whose name is "TheJerk." Any doubt this is the same person??
He's a troll. Anybody asking if "they" when referring to UConn gives it away.

Reaction Score

Even Desmond Conner could prove you wrong on this one buddy

Reaction Score
He's a troll. Anybody asking if "they" when referring to UConn gives it away.

And the only "trolls" on here are the ones that constantly beat a dead horse about the same issues, think the can call plays better than bill walsh, and run an athletic department better than anyone else in the country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom