Could this be good for our team? | The Boneyard

Could this be good for our team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm sure the players don't get caught up on the rivalry with Cuse like the fans there, they lose to Cuse which let Cuse into the FF were all sick, the team has to be beyond sick right now. I hope this just makes us that much hungry next year get in that gym no vacation time, KO pick. Calhoun's brain as much as possible, no excuses next year, let's go get it.

Reaction Score
It doesn't mean anything. The players we have now don't even remember the Syracuse rivalry.

We shouldn't need this for motivation anyway. We got our asses handed to us by Kansas

Reaction Score
If we're hanging our hat on the team getting fired up by Cuse in the tournament, I don't think there's much hope.

Reaction Score
I'm sure the players on our team could care less.

About the rivalry sure lets toss that aside for a second but they see that they lost to Cuse, which would have kept Cuse out and as a result Cuse gets to the FF you don't think that would piss them off.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Granted I have not been around for a while, but the only time I remember a player referencing the UConn-Cuse rivalry was Boatright. This matters a ton more to the fans than the players. We're the ones getting additional reasons to dislike them from in-person interactions at games and online encounters on message boards.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
About the rivalry sure lets toss that aside for a second but they see that they lost to Cuse, which would have kept Cuse out and as a result Cuse gets to the FF you don't think that would piss them off.

I don't think players follow the bubble watch with eyes as keen as ours.

Reaction Score
I mean it cant help, arent we both after Hamidou? With this success that Malachi is having in his freshman year he might see himself as having that type of success there. Then again im most likely looking into this more than I should.

Reaction Score
I'm going to come back twice as hungry next year. Except to see my post to like ratio double at the least. Let's get some!

Reaction Score
I guess you're going to keep asking the question until you get someone to agree with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom