Could He Be The Next Dan O ??? | The Boneyard

Could He Be The Next Dan O ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey Coachcap...if you were a Vegas bookie what kind of odds would you lay on Rose choosing BCU, MD or UConn?

Reaction Score
Hey Coachcap...if you were a Vegas bookie what kind of odds would you lay on Rose choosing BCU, MD or UConn?
50% I actually think that it's between UConn & BC. I know that he would like to play close to home. He likes both schools. He wants to play qb at the next level. Which school is the better fit for him both athletically & academically-Don't Know. Who is giving him the better sales pitch Diaco & Co. or the snake oil salesman in Chestnut Hill? I will tell you that I've heard around town that UConn's lack of P5 membership is not a consideration. Really hasn't been any leakage as to how he's leaning.

Reaction Score
So are Jay Rose and Jasen Rose two different people on the same team being recruited by the same schools?

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
So are Jay Rose and Jasen Rose two different people on the same team being recruited by the same schools?

Rose's first name is Jasen, but he goes by "Jay".

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Weird, I see a Jay Rose that plays TE not QB on 2 4 7. Of course can't link to it though.

Rose has played QB and TE for Southington and most teams are recruiting him as TE.

Reaction Score
Rose has played QB and TE for Southington and most teams are recruiting him as TE.
Jasen played qb in the youth ranks. When he got to S.H.S. he was put at tight end as Southington already had an All State qb. Once said qb graduated, Rose was put back at qb by Coach Drury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom