Correct me if I'm wrong, but | The Boneyard

Correct me if I'm wrong, but

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
During the game, there was a video clip of FSU's Shakala Thomas challenging defenders to stop her. And it was Collier blocking Thomas's shot at the end of the game. Do I have that right?

If so, a good example of karma....

Reaction Score
During the game, there was a video clip of FSU's Shakala Thomas challenging defenders to stop her. And it was Collier blocking Thomas's shot at the end of the game. Do I have that right?

You got it right.

Reaction Score
As Darrel Dawkins used to say,"In your face disgrace" when he blocked someone's shot.Great that she got her shot blocked at a critical time on national tv after her braggadocio comment.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

karma-500x500.gif

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
No correction required. For those taking potshots at the coaching staff today, note that it was Geno who made the switch of Napheesa (for Gabby) on to Shakala Thomas and it was Marissa providing the specific instruction to Napheesa on how to guard her during the dead ball stoppage for the review. The details of winning as Doris burke would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom