Cornell gives up 116 points to Georgia Tech | The Boneyard

Cornell gives up 116 points to Georgia Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think they are missing Shonn Miller.
They may be, but he could not have played for them anyway. Ivy league rules do not allow red shirt years. He played 3 of 4 years there, but was not eligible for a 4th year in the Ivy so he had to attend grad school out out of the Ivy if he wanted to play ball for a 4th year, allowed by the NCAA.

Reaction Score
They may be, but he could not have played for them anyway. Ivy league rules do not allow red shirt years. He played 3 of 4 years there, but was not eligible for a 4th year in the Ivy so he had to attend grad school out out of the Ivy if he wanted to play ball for a 4th year, allowed by the NCAA.
Thanks, not many on the board were not aware of that. Tongue-N-Cheek my Texan friend.

Reaction Score

Do you think there is anyone on this board who didn't already know that?

Reaction Score
Disagree. I think it's fantastic! Love seeing him suit up in Navy blue
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to put you on UConn fan probation for calling it Navy Blue.... it's National Flag Blue and don't let this happen again. Next you're going to tell me that Michigan's colors are blue and yellow...

DALTX

People better get us now ... because it's coming
Reaction Score
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to put you on UConn fan probation for calling it Navy Blue.... it's National Flag Blue and don't let this happen again. Next you're going to tell me that Michigan's colors are blue and yellow...

From the media guide:

Colors..............National Flag Blue (Navy) & White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member