Corey Evans Twitter Tuesday | The Boneyard

Corey Evans Twitter Tuesday

Reaction Score
BasketballRecruiting.Rivals.com - Twitter Tuesday: Villanova, Duke, Kentucky, Kansas

"There has been whispers that Kentucky has expressed interest in five-star forward CJ Walker and it would not surprise me to see the Wildcats get involved with Kofi Cockburn and Precious Achiuwa. I also wouldn't be shocked if Kentucky hit the grad-transfer market again, just as the program did last spring with Stanford’s Reid Travis."

Reaction Score
Maybe Kentucky is trying to put a seed of doubt into Kofi's mind to make him extend his recruitment?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
They haven’t even reached out, it’s just speculation.

For anyone who knows...is Kofi a kid where if UK randomly offered late in the process, he'd jump on it? Not a question of his character, just gauging level of interest.

Reaction Score
For anyone who knows...is Kofi a kid where if UK randomly offered late in the process, he'd jump on it? Not a question of his character, just gauging level of interest.

Wasn't he said to be waiting for a Kentucky offer at one point? He has since cut them when the offer didn't materialize but it "feels" like he would put them back on the list if they offered. Hopefully, Hurley can work some magic this weekend.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Gotta mention Kentucky for clicks. Doubt they're suddenly going to be interested, they're after a lot of 5 star bigs, as @UConnStats pointed out.

Reaction Score
He has said multiple times he wants to go to a blue blood like Kentucky.

Reaction Score
Cash flow has a hit a, dam, should I say?
People joke, but it’s 100% relevant to duke and Kentucky. When you see guys like Bowen and billy Preston’s getting 100,000, to think top 10 (let alone top 3) players, which duke and Kentucky have pulled year after year for the past decade, at the two biggest blue bloods aren’t getting money is ridiculous.

Reaction Score
It seems our coaches are very good salesmen. That is a great thing, especially if the days of cash for players are coming to an end.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom