Corey Evans on UConn/Kofi | The Boneyard

Corey Evans on UConn/Kofi

Reaction Score
BasketballRecruiting.Rivals.com - Wednesday's Leftovers: Dishing on Kofi Cockburn, UNC, Oklahoma

As in a commitment? I do not see it happening quite yet. This will be the first official visit for Cockburn, a top 30 center in the 2019 class, and while I do see UConn as one of the favorites for him, he's not close to committing. Cockburn is currently focused on Florida State, Illinois, Kansas, LSU, Pitt, St. John’s, Syracuse and the Huskies. Expect Cockburn to use at least the majority of his visits before he commits. This weekend’s visit could bolster UConn’s chances, but I would be surprised if he doesn’t make it to Florida State, Illinois or St. John’s before he announces.

Reaction Score
Saying that Kofi is focused on LSU/Cuse/etc makes me think Corey doesn't know too much.
He's just going by the top 8 that Kofi released a while ago. Corey is a good dude and Rivals has gotten better since he joined but insiders here seem to have a better read on UConn recruiting ... when I was talking with him on the podcast a while back he had mentioned off-air that he was caught off-guard by the Jalen Gaffney commit.

Reaction Score
He's just going by the top 8 that Kofi released a while ago. Corey is a good dude and Rivals has gotten better since he joined but insiders here seem to have a better read on UConn recruiting ... when I was talking with him on the podcast a while back he had mentioned off-air that he was caught off-guard by the Jalen Gaffney commit.
TCF you have a podcast?

Reaction Score
Looks like I have something to help pass the time with at the office today

Reaction Score

The Xavier people really thought they had a shot or were the leaders. Gaffney didn't even make it to their visit. Corey probably heard whatever similar thing their fans did, he's based not far from that area.

Reaction Score
I feel like there would only be one reason why Kofi would go to L$U, but I trust he has good morals and cares about developing his basketball abilities

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom