Core Coaching Staff Must Be Set | The Boneyard

Core Coaching Staff Must Be Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I know, I know...another friggin thread!

I just wanted to add that it sounds like Edsall's core coaching staff must already be set. Reports are coming out that the entire existing coaching staff has been relieved of their duties. That's good news in my opinion, because we can pick up on the recruiting trail once the dead period ends.

And bye bye Cummings... ;)

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score

I just wanted to add that it sounds like Edsall's core coaching staff must already be set. Reports are coming out that the entire existing coaching staff has been relieved of their duties. That's good news in my opinion, because we can pick up on the recruiting trail once the dead period ends.

I've been checking footballscoop.com and coachingsearch.com religiously today and haven't seen that. Where have you seen anything about assistants? I don't doubt you, I'd just like to know where to look.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
I've been checking footballscoop.com and coachingsearch.com religiously today and haven't seen that. Where have you seen anything about assistants? I don't doubt you, I'd just like to know where to look.

I saw the tweet from Storrs Central linked in on the Who's On Randy Edsall thread. I haven't seen it in other locations yet, but I'm guessing that's a reliable tweet. I should probably wait for confirmation, though...

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I saw the tweet from Storrs Central linked in on the Who's On Randy Edsall thread. I haven't seen it in other locations yet, but I'm guessing that's a reliable tweet. I should probably wait for confirmation, though...

As reliable as any, I suppose.

Reaction Score
If that is the case I really like it. This staff has been atrocious and it shows Randy isn't messing around. Sure you lose some continuity between leadership skills, but I don't mind it here.

Reaction Score

Is a reliable anonymous tweet an oxymoron?

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
Is a reliable anonymous tweet an oxymoron?

That's my fault. I was fooled by the UCONN logo into thinking it was one of the 10 "official" Husky sites that they maintain. I'm clearly a Twitter twit...

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score

Be nice to get some of the old band back together like john wholley, hank Hughes etc

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
How bout bringing back the block C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger