Coors Light Deck- What’s The Latest? | The Boneyard

Coors Light Deck- What’s The Latest?

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Is there any momentum or buzz about the Coors Light Deck that was put on hold in 2018? I think this would be an awesome addition to Rentschler:

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Make Jasper’s monument a centerpiece around a patio.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I get that the idea was for the fans to have access to it, but I always thought it would be more meaningful coming right out of the tunnel so players could touch it as they run out. If you do want to move it I think the key is you involve the people who worked in the monument and Jazz’s family in any decision. Not necessarily veto power, but get their input as to what they would view as a reasonable and respectful alternative.

Reaction Score
I don’t think coors light will want to be apart of a program headed to fcs in the coming years. (Unless Corey Edsall becomes head coach)

Reaction Score
When I'm cutting the yard or doing work outside, I'm not pounding down an IPA. So I am. :D

Coors Light...
nasty adelayo adedayo GIF by BBC

Reaction Score
Who drinks Coors Light?
Well about 36% according to this take. ;)

When I'm cutting the yard or doing work outside, I'm not pounding down an IPA. So I am.
Agree, light beer for many is a still able to work beer. Then on to the evening IPA for a step up in flavor / enjoyment. It is also nice as an avid beer drinker to weigh the same you did 40 years ago and not have to bend over to see your feet. :D

Reaction Score

Agree, light beer for many is a still able to work beer. Then on to the evening IPA for a step up in flavor / enjoyment. It is also nice as an avid beer drinker to weigh the same you did 40 years ago and not have to bend over to see your feet. :D
Those numbers are shocking. Guinness #1? Heineken #2?
That just doesn’t line up with anything I see out in the world on a daily basis. I’d guess it is:

1. Miller Lite
2.,Bud or Bud Light
3. Mich Ultra
4. Corona/Corona Light
5. Coors Light

Odd. A couple weeks ago I saw a Heineken box in my neighbor’s trash as I drove by and thought, “Who drinks Heineken anymore?”

I prefer microbrews but when drinking crap beer, I go Miller Lite. Most everyone I know chooses Miller Lite or Mich Ultra.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I don’t think coors light will want to be apart of a program headed to fcs in the coming years. (Unless Corey Edsall becomes head coach)

okay meatloaf

TKs

Reaction Score
No matter where they put it, something like the Coors Light Deck would be a hit. Especially w/ Sports Betting in CT becoming legal (sans UConn games) this September.

Reaction Score

Bud Light, Corona Light, Amstel Light c'mon man. But I had to make the switch also. 1 step to no belly.

Reaction Score
Who drinks Coors Light?
Well said. With literally thousands of craft brews being made in CT and we start talking about something that was popular in the 1970's?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Well said. With literally thousands of craft brews being made in CT and we start talking about something that was popular in the 1970's?
Coors was popular in 70s. Coors Light wasn't produced until 1978 and wasn't a top seller for another decade.

/pedantry

I used to use Schaefer as my "lawnmower beer". Not sweet, lots of fizz. Now I just squirt some Mio with electrolytes into water until I cool down. Tastes better, less filling.

Reaction Score
Yuengling gives me a headache after 1-2 beers every time. Same with Sam Adams. I’ve come to think it is whatever gives those beers their brownish color.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
That is what Yuengling is made for.
Ugh...still too heavy for my liking when I just want to drink a quick beer. Everyone's got their cheap beer of preference

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Coors Light...
nasty adelayo adedayo GIF by BBC
Lol! I'm not drinking a beer that costs over $9.99 for a 4 pack when I'm looking for a beer to drink while I'm mowing the yard or working outside.

I like to enjoy my IPA or beer like that, not drink it out of the can while outside and working.

Reaction Score
I used to use Schaefer as my "lawnmower beer". Not sweet, lots of fizz. Now I just squirt some Mio with electrolytes into water until I cool down. Tastes better, less filling.
Trivia Question: Schaefer, is the, one beer to have, when you're having more than one!! WMGM in the 1950's along with Schaefer and LSMFT brought you the games for which baseball team?

Trivial, completely off topic fact: Schaefer is still served at Berkshire East, btw, for obvious reasons.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Trivia Question: Schaefer, is the, one beer to have, when you're having more than one!! WMGM in the 1950's along with Schaefer and LSMFT brought you the games for which baseball team?

Trivial, completely off topic fact: Schaefer is still served at Berkshire East, btw, for obvious reasons.
Too young for that q. I do, however, know the words to both the Schaefer and Rheingold jingles, having grown up a Mets fan. At that time the Yankees were sponsored by Ballantine and Piels, IIRC. Dad smoked Luckies. For him, LSM2HA.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom