Consistently Inconsistent | The Boneyard

Consistently Inconsistent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
There have been a ton of posts on this board about the past game, season etc. As I read Pres Herbst say she's talked to fans, donors,etc and they seem to be in good spirits, etc.. Then she said I am reading some of the messages, assume she means this board and others? As they try and keep knocking on the P5 doors, one has to believe they're "monitoring" the situation as it refers to Men's BBall and the path we may be headed down if this inconsistency continues. I'm not saying KO is PP by no means, but if we keep losing games and eventually seasons if we can't dominate these teams and league year in and out. Then one has to think they will either make a change or KO leaves for other opportunities. I know football is now driving the bus, but if our Men continue the decline we have seen, we will become irrelevant and all we have to hang our hat on Women's BBall and Football. Let's hope Football continues the upward trend which I don't doubt they will. I'm not giving up hope on KO or this team but it's something that is so painful to watch and Warde and Susan would be lying and blind if they don't admit that. Let's be patient and little while longer, but the "monitoring" clock is ticking for sure whether we are hearing it or not. Go Huskies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky
Top Bottom