Consistent migraines and (tension) headaches - Advice? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Consistent migraines and (tension) headaches - Advice?

Reaction Score
You need to get help from a physician or neurologist to find the root cause. All these solutions posted here (weed, advil....) may relieve the pain but you may be masking a more serious medical problem.

Reaction Score
You need to get help from a physician or neurologist to find the root cause. All these solutions posted here (weed, advil....) may relieve the pain but you may be masking a more serious medical problem.
Absolutely agree. The one recommendation I have not seen is whether or not you have had a brain MRI. If you don't get to the root cause and use of MRI to assist in that venture, the solution may not be sustainable.

Reaction Score
Does CBD actually work? I've never tried it, just the real stuff.
It works for a lot of stuff. I've never used it for a headache but it's great as a topical ointment. I swapped out tiger balm and icy hot for cbd and it's better.

Reaction Score
It works for a lot of stuff. I've never used it for a headache but it's great as a topical ointment. I swapped out tiger balm and icy hot for cbd and it's better.
was wondering about trying it for aches and pains in my joints after going for long runs.

Reaction Score
was wondering about trying it for aches and pains in my joints after going for long runs.
If you do buy it, do some online brand research and order it online. A lot of the stuff you'll find in stores isn't very good. Everyone is trying to cash in on it now.

Reaction Score
If you do buy it, do some online brand research and order it online. A lot of the stuff you'll find in stores isn't very good. Everyone is trying to cash in on it now.

yeah its absurd in NYC how many stores are trying to sell it. Everyone is shoving it in the front of their store by the cashier. And it seems like a lot of expensive products.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom