Conor McGregor | The Boneyard

Conor McGregor

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
the post-fight interview with joe rogan where he's lying there with his foot hanging from a flap of skin talking about poirier's wife being in his DMs was probably the most pathetic scene i can remember in sports.

the guy has talked his way to an absolute fortune by being nothing special as a fighter, I'll give him that, but his whole act is sad and probably only going to get sadder.

Reaction Score
the post-fight interview with joe rogan where he's lying there with his foot hanging from a flap of skin talking about poirier's wife being in his DMs was probably the most pathetic scene i can remember in sports.

the guy has talked his way to an absolute fortune by being nothing special as a fighter, I'll give him that, but his whole act is sad and probably only going to get sadder.
He doesn't take "no" too well. His team is not pleased that Rogan interviewed him as he is on the ground. This points at UFC having a WWE-like future.

I'd be impressed if he comes back from an injury like that, though.

Reaction Score
He punched an old guy in the face sitting at the bar in a pub in Ireland because the guy didn't want a shot of his crappy whiskey. Imagine being an MMA fighter and sucker punching a 60 something gray haired dude. He's insufferable.

Reaction Score
He punched an old guy in the face sitting at the bar in a pub in Ireland because the guy didn't want a shot of his crappy whiskey. Imagine being an MMA fighter and sucker punching a 60 something gray haired dude. He's insufferable.
You’re talking about it. He won.

Reaction Score
This guy has to be the biggest loser in sports...

Conor McGregor Posts, Then Deletes Threatening Tweets To Dustin Poirier And His Wife (PICS) | Total Pro Sports
Anyone that has to bring another mans wife into the conversation is a loser.

Reaction Score
Me thinks he's been hit and kicked hard in the head a lot. There's got to be consequences. Sure it's an act but it seems he can't find an off switch.

Reaction Score
“Man I hate Harvey Weinstein. Thank god he’s dying in prison.”

“You’re talking about him. He won.”
Big difference. I bet if McGregor were to fight again, the majority on here criticizing him(rightfully so) would pay to watch it. He is all the bad things people are saying but until he stops getting paid millions of dollars a year to be this total jerk, he wins.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Isn't he the spokesperson for Tunnel to Towers commercial?

Reaction Score
Does this guy ever actually win? I’m not an MMA guy but seems like every big fight ends in him losing.He will probably fight Jake Paul next.,.and lose.

McGregor is copying mayweather. But Floyd backed up all the trash talk as one of the greatest and most skilled boxers of all time. This guy talks and then gets his ass whooped.

Reaction Score
I still find Conner fun. Classless... no doubt. But still fun. Was looking like a significant @** was coming in round 2. I was looking forward to it.

Reaction Score
Me thinks he's been hit and kicked hard in the head a lot. There's got to be consequences. Sure it's an act but it seems he can't find an off switch.
He got humbled by Habib and hasnt been the same since. It killed him to know he could never avenge that beating because Habib is just better. He wanted no parts of a rematch anyway.

Reaction Score
Muhammed Ali fought one fight too many and sustained one too many shots to the head that ultimately ruined his health and cognition.

Conor likes to fight and make money. Up to him, but sometimes all the money in the world cannot substitute for good health, unless he already has irreversibly damaged himself.

Hope not.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom