Connecticut's Trio of Forwards | The Boneyard

Connecticut's Trio of Forwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
So impressed with KLS, Williams and Collier. They have been amazing this season and are the main reason why Connecticut is the best team in the country. Each of them really do have inside out ability on both ends of the court which makes them almost like a miniature Stewart's this year.

Samuelson is shooting incredibly well, and has developed her game. She almost looks like a poor man's EDD with her size, build, and ability to score from all over the court despite not having blazing athleticism. She also just works her butt off all game.

Williams was amazing tonight, she really did remind me of Stewart with her aggression and dominance defensively. She outleaped and outmuscled Turner all game.

And Collier just looks really polished offensively with her ability to face up and finish inside. She also appears to be much bigger than her 6-1 frame suggests. I could see her emerging as UCONN's POY candidate this year if she is utilized regularly.

I really don't see another team in the country having the talent to match up with these three on either end. The scary thing is, next year you add in Stevens and Walker, plus have Dangerfield and Nurse back. Scary thought for the rest of us.

Reaction Score
Don't forget Batouly Camara and the other three recruits. No one has a chance next year and maybe not this year either.

I like your thinking. However, I'm still giving South Carolina a chance his year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom