Connecticut Sun @ Dallas Wings - 8/08/18 | The Boneyard

Connecticut Sun @ Dallas Wings - 8/08/18

Reaction Score
It just keeps loading.
That happens to me a lot - usually when I back all the way out and re-open the app (maybe a couple times) it comes around.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Sun almost let the Wings steal this at the end. Both coaches assumed it was over to early.
Head bang
I hope Cambage is ok but she kinda did that to herself, using her right arm to lock up JJ's right arm and falling backwards. No way JJ moves Cambage out that way... refs prob got it right, technically.

Reaction Score
Sun almost let the Wings steal this at the end. Both coaches assumed it was over to early.
Head bang
I hope Cambage is ok but she kinda did that to herself, using her right arm to lock up JJ's right arm and falling backwards. No way JJ moves Cambage out that way... refs prob got it right, technically.

Maybe they ALMOST let this one slip away. But they didn't and they're in the playoffs!

Reaction Score
If the Sun can remain healthy they can be a very scary team in the playoffs!
They have a lot of weapons and can keep coming at opponents with their bench!
Layeshia Clarendon has proven to be a valuable piece to the puzzle both offensively and defensively.
They cannot give back points in end of game situations have to have a "killer instinct" and continue to put teams away!

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Looks like Dallas is going to back into the playoffs. They keep losing but so does Las Vegas.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I'm just finishing watching this game now. I have a few observations:

I find Liz Cambage the most obnoxious player in the league, and it's not like there aren't that many. She seems to belly ache every time she has or defends the ball, whether the call is in her favor, against her, or there's no call at all. Yes, she takes a lot of contact, but she dishes out plenty, too.

I thought Clarendon for Bentley was a good move, and I still think so.

I haven't seen the Suns' last 2-3 games, and I think they have gotten their mojo back.

Alyssa Thomas looks better than she did a few games ago, but she still doesn't seem to be going after rebounds the way she has in the past. Courtney Williams may be making up for it, though.

The Wings' offense has little movement. They sure could use Saniya Chong. Leticia Romero with a minute or so.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom