Connecticut Sports eNewsletter | The Boneyard

Connecticut Sports eNewsletter

Reaction Score
Hi all,

Thanks for all of your support for my podcast, The Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast, over the past several months. I've really enjoyed putting these together and have decided to expand from just a podcast to also putting out a CT sports eNewsletter. I'll do it weekly for now (unless demand is higher) and it will really be a great spot to get all your CT Sports news in one place. We'll have updates on what's been happening and links to all of the columns and articles you need in one place. I'd like to invite you all to sign up for the first issue that will go out tomorrow morning. You can provide your email address here, and you'll be subscribed. As an incentive for signing up - I've got a $25 gift card to Sliders and someone who signs up today will randomly be selected to win it! Look forward to hearing all of your thoughts on the newsletter!

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Hi all,

Thanks for all of your support for my podcast, The Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast, over the past several months. I've really enjoyed putting these together and have decided to expand from just a podcast to also putting out a CT sports eNewsletter. I'll do it weekly for now (unless demand is higher) and it will really be a great spot to get all your CT Sports news in one place. We'll have updates on what's been happening and links to all of the columns and articles you need in one place. I'd like to invite you all to sign up for the first issue that will go out tomorrow morning. You can provide your email address here, and you'll be subscribed. As an incentive for signing up - I've got a $25 gift card to Sliders and someone who signs up today will randomly be selected to win it! Look forward to hearing all of your thoughts on the newsletter!

didn't work as I tried to sign up

Reaction Score
Thanks to everyone who signed up! Really excited to have gotten the first issue out today. If you didn't sign up and are curious to what the newsletter looks like wanted to share the first issue on here: New! All Your Connecticut Sports in One Spot

@uconnbill - you can try signing up through the link on the newsletter itself. Perhaps that'll work. If not, and you're comfortable feel free to message me your email and I'll get you added.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moochi278

Top Bottom