Connecticut native Brian Keating soaking in final days at UConn: ‘I was able to achieve my dreams’ (Hearst) | The Boneyard

Connecticut native Brian Keating soaking in final days at UConn: ‘I was able to achieve my dreams’ (Hearst)

Reaction Score

-> Before the last few games, UConn’s Brian Keating has taken extra time to soak in the moment.

“I’m just appreciating everything that UConn’s giving me,” said Keating, a long snapper from Darien. “The time spent in the locker room with the guys, and just being able to develop relationships with teammates, coaches, professors, administrative staff, the relationships and the experiences have just been very noteworthy.

“I’m going to miss them, but I’m going to have the rest of my life to fall back on. It’s been a tremendous experience.” <-

-> Keating’s already had a chance to talk with Mora on a few occasions. He called Mora a “guy who knows what he wants to do.”

“Just being able to introduce myself, I feel like it’s the best opportunity for me heading out of the program,” Keating said. “I want to do my best to leave a lasting legacy and impression on the program. … I’m kind of just developing relationships because I want to be able to come back and support my former teammates.” <-

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
We had a nice back and forth with Brian during the Clemson game. More so Brian and my son did. :) Brian was very entertaining and then he came back near the end and gave my son his towel. He loved it. Class act all the way.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom