Connecticut leads D1 in blocks per game | The Boneyard

Connecticut leads D1 in blocks per game

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Source: NCAA Basketball Stats - NCAA BB Team Blocks per Game on TeamRankings.com

I think I need this t-shirt: AKOK BLOCK - UCONN MEN'S BASKETBALL TEE: Teespring Campaign

Memphis is 2nd in the league in BPG and they're doing this without Wiseman, who had 3 BPG before his suspension. Looking forward to a couple of block parties in February when we get together with them.
There using Akok’s name and charging 32$? This is where the kid deserves money. It’s not UConn on the front it’s his name!!!!!!! By the way I’m uncomfortable with Akoks nane

Reaction Score
There using Akok’s name and charging 32$? This is where the kid deserves money. It’s not UConn on the front it’s his name!!!!!!! By the way I’m uncomfortable with Akoks nane
I mean, if it were up to Akok, I don’t think he’d approve of the T-shirt since, you know, that’s not how you pronounce his name. Given Bouknight didn’t seem happy that fans were mispronouncing his name (shouting “Booooo” when he scored) I don’t think Akok would be all that happy seeing these shirts.

Reaction Score
It’s pronounced uh-cook

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom