Connecticut College Basketball Pick Em' | The Boneyard

Connecticut College Basketball Pick Em'

Reaction Score
Hi all,

I've shared a couple podcast episodes on here before, but to go along with it starting a Connecticut college basketball pick em' contest. We'll try to get some prizes for later on, but for now, each week's winner will get a shout out on the pod. Podcast can be found on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, and wherever else you listen. For now we've got Yale's James Jones for basketball content, Verne Lundquist coming up next week -- a lot of UConn talk, and some other exciting interviews coming up!

Play along with the pick em' here.

Last edited:

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Hi all,

I've shared a couple podcast episodes on here before, but to go along with it starting a Connecticut college basketball pick em' contest. We'll try to get some prizes for later on, but for now, each week's winner will get a shout out on the pod. Podcast can be found on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, and wherever else you listen. For now we've got Yale's James Jones for basketball content, Verne Lundquist coming up next week -- a lot of UConn talk, and some other exciting interviews coming up!

Play along with the pick em' here.

I've got a pick 'em script ready to be used. I believe it keeps track of records, winners, etc. if you want to set it up you are welcome to use it.

Reaction Score
Week 2 form is live. Sorry for quick turnaround. Please submit by Tuesday at 7. Congrats to Dublin Huskies on the week 1 win - got all games correct!

Entry form here >>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom