Congratulations | The Boneyard

Congratulations

Reaction Score
Notre Dame is bad for women Basketball. A great day for the Irish. Congratulations!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
They will be the Preseason No. 1 team and probably deservedly so.
BTW how many "Congratulations ND" threads will there be by morning???

Reaction Score
LOL next year ND is going to kick our you know what, but yes Congrats to the team and Coach McGraw.

I'm not so sure that ND can easily repeat this season's performance............there's something about team chemistry that comes out when times are tough, that us against the world mentality that is difficult to replicate when everything is perfect..........this year's UConn team is something of an example of that..........

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I'm not so sure that ND can easily repeat this season's performance..there's something about team chemistry that comes out when times are tough, that us against the world mentality that is difficult to replicate when everything is perfect.....this year's UConn team is something of an example of that.....
And I am sure that next season ND will have at least 4 kids with hang nail issues that will impact their rotation. :D

Reaction Score
I'm not so sure that ND can easily repeat this season's performance..there's something about team chemistry that comes out when times are tough, that us against the world mentality that is difficult to replicate when everything is perfect.....this year's UConn team is something of an example of that.....
I was just speaking purely about rosters. I know it's not a scientific approach, but they have pretty much everyone back, plus they get Turner back, and all of the ACL victims, plus their recruits. I mean that's going to be one heck of a team.

Reaction Score
ND has to be the presumptive pre-season No. 1 next year. Defending national champions and a roster that should be loaded.

The Huskies will not be expected to win it all next year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom