Congratulations UConn | The Boneyard

Congratulations UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Now that the dust has settled a bit I want to extend a congratulations on a great season. The ND-UConn game last night was epic. The players and coaches all left it on the court. I don't think there could be a finer example of women's basketball than what the BE just provided America. The game had everything you could ask for. I understand that as UConn fans you'd also like the win.

I was thinking this morning about how incredible Uconn did this year. It's totally conceivable that UConn could have gone undefeated once again. The losses to ND in OT, the lead on Baylor, and the last second loss to St. John's could have easily gone the other way. The only definitive loss in the season finale to ND could have been different too if not for the residue of the St. John's game. I'm sure you all are very proud and you should be.

You have a great returning cast and incredible recruits coming next year. You're very fortunate to continuously get great effort, skill, and coaching to enjoy. Best of luck next season.

Reaction Score
Ditto.I am also very proud of this team and the Sun came up today.......

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Now that the dust has settled a bit I want to extend a congratulations on a great season. The ND-UConn game last night was epic. The players and coaches all left it on the court. I don't think there could be a finer example of women's basketball than what the BE just provided America. The game had everything you could ask for. I understand that as UConn fans you'd also like the win.

I was thinking this morning about how incredible Uconn did this year. It's totally conceivable that UConn could have gone undefeated once again. The losses to ND in OT, the lead on Baylor, and the last second loss to St. John's could have easily gone the other way. The only definitive loss in the season finale to ND could have been different too if not for the residue of the St. John's game. I'm sure you all are very proud and you should be.

You have a great returning cast and incredible recruits coming next year. You're very fortunate to continuously get great effort, skill, and coaching to enjoy. Best of luck next season.
You are a classy poster and very welcome here. Are you sure you're an ND fan? :) (jk/lol as they said way back when) I hope you keep posting.

Reaction Score
You are a classy poster and very welcome here. Are you sure you're an ND fan? :) (jk/lol as they said way back when) I hope you keep posting.

LOL. I try to be objective and honest with myself about my assessment of ND and their opponents. I also think it's inappropriate to go on an opposing fans board just to rile people up. To be honest I've been a little uncomfortable about the animosity that's grown between the two teams and fans. Looking at the history of the game and rivalries (real or imagined) I understand where it comes from. I'll always root for another BE team. Can't think of a time I wouldn't choose UConn over any other BE team. Part of that is that is the fans passion the other part is the players themselves.

The older version of the Boneyard was the first women's basketball site that I regularly visited since the 2000-2001 season. I admire your team, coach, and fans. Have always thought of the posters here as very knowledgeable about that game. Just like any other fan I can get emotionally involved and upset at results or comments, but I'd like to think in the past 12 years I've grown (besides my waistline) :)

Reaction Score

You are a class-act poster. A whole different category from other ND fans. As a UCONN fan, I look forward to reading more of your insights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom