Congratulations Swin! (Merged thread) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Congratulations Swin! (Merged thread)

Reaction Score
Guess who this former Husky player is. Apparently FS1 doesn't know either.

View attachment 80707
I caught that too, and to add further insult, the broadcaster commented on how fast Swin managed to change out of her blazer.

Oprah Winfrey Crying GIF

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Did the Basketball HOF drop the requirement that the Women have to be a member of the Women's Basketball HOF?

I haven't read that is a requirement for the Naismith HOF.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
It would be pretty strange for a women to be elected to the Naismith before she was elected to the Women's HOF but I suppose the Naismith might do it sometime based on different voting procedures and different accomplishments/criteria.

A female owner of an NBA team or men's coach who wasn't a great player or women's coach?

Reaction Score
I've said I am surprised Cash made the Naismith HOF. She has tremendous accomplishments and seems like a wonderful human being but I can't say I expected to hear her name called when thinking about Huskies who would eventually be there.

Holdsclaw should be in there as well. I know her professional career wasn't as strong as her college one and lacked some longevity, but to me mental illness is just as debilitating as a physical one and should be considered out of one's control. Despite the very unfortunate and scary incident with her ex, I still think she belongs in the HOF.

Congratulations again to Cash.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
More opportunity to appreciate the amazing Swin

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members