Congrats to the 12 amazing women who made the US Olympic Team! | The Boneyard

Congrats to the 12 amazing women who made the US Olympic Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Possibly lost in the other issue is the fact that for the 12 women selected to represent our country, they are about to embark on a once in a lifetime journey. I understand why, at the moment, it's not all about them, but, setting that aside...

For several of them, this is their first Olympic experience. They will find there's nothing like the parade of nations, opening ceremonies, Olympic village, the Olympics themselves, the city of Rio, or the memories they will make and share. What they experience will truly last a lifetime.

I hope they soak in every second of their experience because the Olympics truly are magical. Best of luck to all of them - I know they will represent themselves and our country to the highest degree and I look forward to seeing all their games, hopefully culminating in a gold medal. Best of luck, ladies! Go Team USA!!

Last edited by a moderator:

HGN

Reaction Score
Possibly lost in the other issue is the fact that for the 12 women selected to represent our country, they are about to embark on a once in a lifetime journey. I understand why, at the moment, it's not all about them, but, setting that aside...

For several of them, this is their first Olympic experience. They will find there's nothing like the parade of nations, opening ceremonies, Olympic village, the Olympics themselves, the city of Rio, or the memories they will make and share. What they experience will truly last a lifetime.

I hope they soak in every second of their experience because the Olympics truly are magical. Best of luck to all of them - I know they will represent themselves and our country to the highest degree and I look forward to seeing all their games, hopefully culminating in a gold medal. Best of luck, ladies! Go Team USA!!
Eric , thanks. Let's Congratulate the 12 players that made the Olympic team. Not keep re-hashing why 1 player did not. The Committee has explained why they chose the 12 and why they did not choose the one(1).

Let's Go USA. LETS GO !

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Hey - how come the OP got edited and my brilliantly funny post got deleted!!! :eek::(:cool:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Hey - how come the OP got edited and my brilliantly funny post got deleted!!! :eek::(:cool:
It was freakin' awesome! I asked the mods to fix my "London" error with "Rio" but i did not ask them to delete your post, which I thought was great! LOL. Sorry about that!!!

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
It was freakin' awesome! I asked the mods to fix my "London" error with "Rio" but i did not ask them to delete your post, which I thought was great! LOL. Sorry about that!!!
Yeah yeah. "Brilliant"...."Funny"....."Freekin' Awesome" You guys write movie posters? ;)

As much as it would have been fun to see how many people jumped on Eric's faux pas, at his request I relented and cleaned up his mess and then I get called out for it!

Anyway, now that you brought it up I get to take a shot too.

eric_travel.jpg

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
Yeah yeah. "Brilliant"...."Funny"....."Freekin' Awesome" You guys write movie posters? ;)

As much as it would have been fun to see how many people jumped on Eric's faux pas, at his request I relented and cleaned up his mess and then I get called out for it!

View attachment 13444

Ahhh... What country is Rio in???

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score

View attachment 13444
That was great LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member