Congrats to team | The Boneyard

Congrats to team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They played a really good game today - SMU has depth, talent, and a fantastic coach. This was a big win if they are going to have any chance at getting an at large bid (win out and lose in conference championship).

Ollie did a great job having the team ready to play 40 minutes tonight. UConn has been a bad first half team, and SMU is too good to spot them a first half.

Boatright had his usual good game.

Purvis had probably the best game of his collegiate career. He looked like a different player tonight. You can see why he is a 5 star McDonald's all american - great size, great athlete, good shot.

Hamilton did a lot of little things today, and was very clutch. Rebounded, some nice defensive plays, big shots.

Facey had a big jumpshot today when the team needed a bucket.

This is a young team, and its fun seeing them grow. Hopefully they can keep it going. They've dealt with a lot of injuries this year too. I hope everyone comes back next year.

Reaction Score
It's weird to think this with our record but I wouldn't be THAT surprised if any of the 3 of Brimah, Hamilton or Purvis left. Not a commentary on ready any of them are, just saying it wouldn't surprise me.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Unless AB or Purvis are transferring they aren't going anywhere
Unless Dam gets some ridiculously bad advice, he is staying put

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics